Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

P3C- SOLD
Quote | Reply
Selling my XL P3C. Bike is in great/excellent condition. I bought a new frame I'm building. Dura Ace front and rear (10sp) derailleur. Dura Ace brakes. Ultegra crank. 105 pedals. Not sure of shifters but are Shimano. Profile carbonwing base bar with carbon t2 aerobar. BTS rack with duel Profile cages Profile BTA rack with cage. Zipp 808 wheels with almost new Gatorskins. Prefer to sell locally so buyer knows exactly what they are getting, but will ship for cost. Will have bike shop package the bike. Looking for $1,700. I am willing to sell the bike with training wheels for less ($900) Let me know if you have any questions. Eric
Last edited by: Etip: Sep 28, 18 18:32
Quote Reply
Re: P3C [Etip] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you consider parting out the wheelset? If so how much?
Quote Reply
Re: P3C [millerlite80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I will sell the wheelset separately. PM me.
Quote Reply
Re: P3C [Etip] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Etip wrote:
Selling my XL P3C. Bike is in great/excellent condition. I bought a new frame I'm building. Dura Ace front and rear (10sp) derailleur. Dura Ace brakes. Ultegra crank. 105 pedals. Not sure of shifters but are Shimano. Profile carbonwing base bar with carbon t2 aerobar. BTS rack with duel Profile cages Profile BTA rack with cage. Zipp 808 wheels with almost new Gatorskins. Prefer to sell locally so buyer knows exactly what they are getting, but will ship for cost. Will have bike shop package the bike. Looking for $1,700. I am willing to sell the bike with training wheels for less ($900) Let me know if you have any questions. Eric

any pics?
Quote Reply
Re: P3C [jb4iu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi yes. I can send you pictures.
IM me your email address please.
Quote Reply