Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2018 Fantasy Football
Quote | Reply
I've set up a Fantasy Football League on Yahoo.

Draft will be held on Tuesday August 28th at 9:30pm Eastern (6:30pm Pacific). It'll be an 'Auction' format - those are fun - you have to manage your money)
League Name: Lavender Roomies 2018
20 spots available. 8 playoff spots over last three weeks.

To register click here: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/...key=374b0661152e65d8

Don't forget to set a calendar reminder to log in for the auction.

P.S. Don't nobody draft Josh Allen away from me. He and the Bills are going all-the-way this year.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Fantasy Football [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A new fantasy league - there should be plenty of spots still available.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Kneelers are in and getting warmed up now.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Fantasy Football [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice. Still looking for more ballers.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So how many do we need? I'm in but for some unknown reason the work firewall won't let me get to fantasy football sites so I'll have to sign up from home

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Fantasy Football [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We need at least 4 and can have up to 20. Its always more fun with more players - better smack talk and more scrambling as starters get injured and you have to sift through the Free Agents for a replacement.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be in and recommend 8-10 max. Once you get to 12 teams the players get pretty spread out and it takes a lot of the fun out.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Fantasy Football [CU427] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Comon and join up. Right now we only have a handful.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We're looking for more fantasy football players.
1st place prize = the right to post ridiculous pro or anti-trump diatribes.
To register click here: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/...key=374b0661152e65d8

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump this thread - still looking for more fantasy football players.
Draft is Tuesday nite

If you don't register the terrorists will have won!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So how many you got?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Fantasy Football [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We've 4 players so far. It'll be more fun if we have closer to 8.
There is still 5 hours till draft time.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So are we going to do it with 4?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 hour to draft - still time to join.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would just like to point out that a stat correction just made you lose last week by 0.70 instead of advancing on a last drive bail out by McCaffery. Too bad this wasn't for a ton of money, that would be funny.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
I would just like to point out that a stat correction just made you lose last week by 0.70 instead of advancing on a last drive bail out by McCaffery. Too bad this wasn't for a ton of money, that would be funny.

$#^$@#!!@$!%^*%@#@$$!

@#@%#$!!$%^%%^#.

sigh, !&^#%^&....

Last edited by: Guffaw: Dec 20, 18 12:52
Quote Reply