Keeping it light.

Found this one near me.

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/...cura/6661370727.html

What you got?
Last edited by: knewbike: Aug 17, 18 6:54
Quote Reply
Re: Amusing Craigslist ads [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If people have had sex in that car... I don’t want it.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's a good ad. It's even more funny to me as I just moved out of Chelsea just over 3 weeks ago.
Quote Reply
Re: Amusing Craigslist ads [sgoehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sgoehner wrote:
That's a good ad. It's even more funny to me as I just moved out of Chelsea just over 3 weeks ago.

Hello ex neighbor
Quote Reply
Re: Amusing Craigslist ads [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
If people have had sex in that car... I don’t want it.

Huh, not even if she was hot...?!?

You sound like one of those silly guys who won't smoke weed that your friend had to smuggle in her vadge on her last flight from back East...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was funny! Although I didn't read the fact that the car had been used for sex

I am an outdoor home improvement contractor who enjoys biking and running. My Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Small world, we just moved to Portage on 7/23. Would have been nice knowing there was another STer in Chelsea. Even though I am not super active on here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Amusing Craigslist ads [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great ad! On a side note though, it amazes me the type of cars for sale these days (that are in good condition). I mean, back in 1996 when I was looking for my first car, you couldn't get much for 1000 - 2000 bucks. I mean, if you could, the car was pretty much guaranteed to be a pile of crap that needed some kind of engine/body work. (Of course, you would expect a 15-20 year old car back then to be). I remember spending hours looking in the AutoTrader magazine (because no one used the internet to sell cars locally back then) for a decent car under $2000 and there was literally nothing. These days though, you can get a great car (mid-90's) for $500 bucks it seems on Craigslist. Not kidding.
Quote Reply