Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]

TheStroBro wrote:
So I'm kind of over her...

Kind of? It sounds like you and Ashley still have some relationship issues to work through.

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [trail] [ In reply to ]

Strobro is Camille IRL. Explains everything. The defending, the confliction.

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [chriskal] [ In reply to ]

chriskal wrote:
Fishbum wrote:
Pyrenean Wolf wrote:
Don't forget :

big boobs
tribal tatoos
and... something to sell, in order for your fans to be able to buy something, to reinforce identification... and your wallet

Don't forget the children!

And squats. Never forget the squats.

Squats4Tots

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]

TheStroBro wrote:
So I'm kind of over her...but why aren't you?

I'll give her up for Lent [and posting in this thread, by association]

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [TJP_SBR] [ In reply to ]

TJP_SBR wrote:
chriskal wrote:
Fishbum wrote:
Pyrenean Wolf wrote:
Don't forget :

big boobs
tribal tatoos
and... something to sell, in order for your fans to be able to buy something, to reinforce identification... and your wallet

Don't forget the children!

And squats. Never forget the squats.

Squats4Tots

Hahaha.... That's great

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]

Fishbum wrote:
TJP_SBR wrote:
Squats4Tots

Hahaha.... That's great

There may be a Crossfit fundraiser for women's health that kinda sounds like that, but I have no first-hand knowledge nor evidence of such a thing

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]

As one of Ashley's many former employees, I have followed this page since the beginning of the 50/50/50 nightmare. I just thought I should make a public service announcement that a disgruntled employee made an instagram called TrashleyWhornerFuckery, and it's full of hilarious AH memes and is exposing her bullshit.
Last edited by: N0tc00l: Feb 11, 19 17:28

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [N0tc00l] [ In reply to ]

Do u want a Delaware street nap shirt??????
:)

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]

After looking at the instagram page a delaware street nap t shirt is definitely in order.

2x Deca-Ironman World Cup (10 Ironmans in 10 days), 2x Quintuple Ironman World Cup (5 Ironmans in 5 days), Ultraman, Ultra Marathoner, and I once did an Ironman.

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [chuy] [ In reply to ]

I need to follow up with the guy who's going to do these for me and get a price. RandMart has the artwork.

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [N0tc00l] [ In reply to ]

N0tc00l wrote:
As one of Ashley's many former employees, I have followed this page since the beginning of the 50/50/50 nightmare. I just thought I should make a public service announcement that a disgruntled employee made an Instagram called TrashleyWhornerFuckery, and it's full of hilarious AH memes and is exposing her bullshit.

"followed by @alex,viada, @ccoquereau ..." Good company

Former, huh? So what happened there and how did that go down? If you'd like to share with the class, that is

Re: Fitness star Ashley Horner to complete 50 ironman triathlons in 50 days [chuy] [ In reply to ]

chuy wrote:
After looking at the Instagram page a Delaware Street Nap t shirt is definitely in order.

DSN mentioned in post Number fucking ONE

Prev Next