Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What does anyone know about ASEA REDOX?? Andy, you out there?
Quote | Reply
SO this just came to my attention and on my reading of it, seems like salt water sold like it was a fine wine. It was not for me, but for a sick family member, and I hate having my family taken advantage of regarding scams. It says it is also for athletic performance, so I looked here and found no discussions.

So is anyone using this, know about it, does it work(really or placebo?), or is it just another multi level marketing scam selling healthy water???
Quote Reply
Re: What does anyone know about ASEA REDOX?? Andy, you out there? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No body heard or have tried this??? They claim several olympic athletes are on board, of course probably getting paid or in the multi level marketing side of this. I guess this is why I could not find any old discussion on this, is it just soooo out there and obvious?? Also claiming some Harvard study supporting it, but what does that mean??
Quote Reply
Re: What does anyone know about ASEA REDOX?? Andy, you out there? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only thing coming from those bottles is bullshit. Their “science” page has almost not actual real info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Read the reviews on Amazon. I've never seen a product reviewed so poorly.
Quote Reply