Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

''Getting the Band Back Together'' a review
Quote | Reply
http://gettinthebandbacktogether.com/musicvideo?gclid=CjwKCAjw2MTbBRASEiwAdYIpsZfL4Cb1pgPfxG3erwBJmZ3

Tonight is opening night, I saw one of the final previews yesterday and this play is busting out of the stage. My wife and I are still laughing and talking about it. And this bunch from Jersey (they're not really from NJ but that's where the play is staged) are really ready for it. Mayilu Henner is so great as Mitch's mother, she served Rice Krispy treats to the guys when they were practicing just like when she did when they were kids. At intermission she came down the stairs from the stage handing them out again and gave me one. Near the end, when her son's band is on stage in the Battle of the Bands, she came squeezing in front of me with a video camera taping him, smiling and saying how great her son's band was.are really

Through the first act I thought the lead woman was the most talented, but in the second act the others got their shot and they were all as good or better!

I haven't laughed this hard since I went to see Rodney Dangerfield and that was a long time ago. If you come to NYC, don't miss this. I go to a lot of shows and never thought ''theater'' could be so much fun.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply