Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tired of drinking water all day. What else do you drink to satisfy cravings? [caffeinator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
caffeinator wrote:
Carbonated water, home made in Soda Stream. You can add flavors too.

+2

I like making carbonated water and adding a little cranberry or cherry juice and a squeeze of lime. Even just the carbonated water and a squeeze of lime is pretty good.

Super refreshing.
Quote Reply
Re: Tired of drinking water all day. What else do you drink to satisfy cravings? [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Topo Chico. Ice cold ... just about to the point of frozen. Glass bottle. All the hipsters drink it so you’ll look cool
Quote Reply
Re: Tired of drinking water all day. What else do you drink to satisfy cravings? [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kombucha
Quote Reply
Re: Tired of drinking water all day. What else do you drink to satisfy cravings? [fat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 on the none alc Weizen beer. One of a few things I miss living in the US. Hard find and overpriced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I drink a lot of soda as well, diet Mountain Dew. But on hot days I always keep a large bowl of cut watermelon ready as well. After a hot 5 hour ride I easily put away half a watermelon.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: Tired of drinking water all day. What else do you drink to satisfy cravings? [Mike Plumb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zevia

Zero calories

Sweetened with stevia
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Calamityjane88 [ In reply to ]
Re: Tired of drinking water all day. What else do you drink to satisfy cravings? [Calamityjane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are many BCAA drinks out there that are near zero calories and taste awesome. I used to drink Xtend but it’s over priced, go for a cheaper bulk alternative. Like drinking cordial but aids recovery!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey I work at Skratch labs and we make an anytime hydration mix for when you are not exercising but want something with more flavor than water and some electrolytes. Happy to send you a sample. Just shoot an email to info@skratchlabs.com ATTN: Joy Slowtwitch Anytime hydration.
Quote Reply
Re: Tired of drinking water all day. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True Lemon lemonade packets in my water bottle. Very simple list of ingredients (lemon, cane sugar, stevia, tumeric and 'natural flavor' ) and it's 10 calories. Pretty cheap through Amazon too.

as a plus, it mixes well with vodka on the weekends.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the salty tears of the competitors whose dreams I've crushed while racing
Quote Reply
Re: Tired of drinking water all day. What else do you drink to satisfy cravings? [mickison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, that's one way to get your electrolytes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seltzer. Lots and lots of flavored seltzer. I think Polar and La Croix are the best and there’s a wide variety of flavors. I find pouring over a big glass of ice with a fresh lime or lemon really takes it up a level. (And, if you want to get really crazy, add some vodka too!)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i do a few things
1) nuun vitamins
2) Coffee in the morning
3) seltzer water flavored w/ no sweetener
4) occasionally ice tea
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate drinking water. It's so boring. Try the flavor packets (either single serve or the huge quart size ones) at Walmart. They have a huge variety and they're convenient. Try blueberry acai. For reference, the single serve are designed to be mixed in ~17oz, but that's way too sweet for me. I end up putting about a third of a packet into a liter nalgene bottle. I guess that's a dilution of about 1:6.

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/domingjm
Quote Reply

Prev Next