Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Slowguy...- Meg??
Quote | Reply
Where is the review? We saw it yesterday and it was bad enough to be entertaining but I'm curious to see what you will write about it.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowguy...- Meg?? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would not try to do a slowguy type review but I saw it last night as well and liked it. I tend to enjoy anything ocean related and with sharks so I may be biased but it was entertaining, good visuals and the story wasn't that bad. The main premise as with all of these movies is getting chased around by a shark, but the way they explain why it just now pops up after millions of years wasn't too bad.

I also liked the few parts where they paid homage to the original jaws movie.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowguy...- Meg?? [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I waited the whole movie to hear 'we're going to need a bigger boat'...it never happened. That was disappointing!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If they would have had Dwight get eaten by sliding down the back of the boat after the Meg broke through the stern that would have been pretty good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love shark movies so I'll be seeing this one for sure.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowguy...- Meg?? [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After the classic that was sharknado 5 I am afraid that Iwill be disappointed in any other shark movie.

Fins up.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowguy...- Meg?? [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
After the classic that was sharknado 5 I am afraid that Iwill be disappointed in any other shark movie.

Fins up.

After Jaws 2 I gave up. The original Jaws was a damn good movie in its day. I don't think Hollywood has made a decent shark flick since.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowguy...- Meg?? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
davec wrote:

Fins up.

After Jaws 2 I gave up. The original Jaws was a damn good movie in its day. I don't think Hollywood has made a decent shark flick since.

Deep Blue Sea was awesome.

The Reef is very realistic and very good. It used real sharks.
Quote Reply