Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri shop recommendation for Kenmore, WA area?
Quote | Reply
I’ve looked at the FIST fitters in WA, but could use some personal feedback for figuring out which shop to point a friend to in the Kenmore, WA or greater Seattle area to pick up her first tri bike and receive a fit which offers her a wide selection of saddles to try as the first step in the fit process. Suggestions? Have a shop (pm me)?

Thanks!

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Tri shop recommendation for Kenmore, WA area? [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best tri shop in WA state used to be in Kenmore. Speedy-Reedy. They've closed shop. As did Triumph Multisport. As did Sammamish Valley Cycles (they moved and changed name and are only a road bike shop now). As did... well there's only one shop left around here and that's Northwest Tri and Bike way down there in Kent. Practically almost in Covington.

No need for a tri shop if all she needs is a bike fit and frame recommendation. Edge and Spoke in Redmond have a Retul fit bike and excellent fit guy. Get the coordinates there, get the frame that fits, then order a bike from wherever.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri shop recommendation for Kenmore, WA area? [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I strongly recommend Northwest Tri and Bike. In addition to being a great friend to the tri community, Brad does a great job as a fitter, and has gone out of his way with excellent customer service and follow up. We live in Kitsap, which means that it's over an hour to get to the shop, and he's been great at working with us for tester saddles.
Last edited by: DougFelts: Aug 10, 18 13:20
Quote Reply
Re: Tri shop recommendation for Kenmore, WA area? [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would agree with Edge and Spoke being the best bike shop in the area. They are a fantastic shop and do great with fits and maintenance. The owner is also a triathlete and all the guys who work there ste friendly and knowledgeable.
Quote Reply