Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: CeramicSpeed. Worth it?? [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the smoothness out of the box, but also the longevity. Even after a thousand km use (together with their lube), I give it a clean and re-lube it, and its as smooth as ever. I use it together with CS BB and CS OSPW, and the drivetrain is so smooth the cranks keep spinning on my tacx neo when I stop, because the (shitty) freewheel hub of the trainer gives more resistance than the drivetrain.

I use two other drivetrains on my other bikes, one with Sram Red Chain which I cleaned and added squirt lube, and one 105 chain out of the box where I just added squirt lube. My PB chain is by far the smoothest, even after some time. But of course thats just my feeling, I cant measure that to be sure how much smoother it is.

Cant recommend the premier bike chain enough. Only problem is I live in europe, and the import procedures from the states are a nightmare.... Otherwise I would by two more!
Quote Reply
Re: CeramicSpeed. Worth it?? [bumpme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumpme wrote:
NOT. Worth. It!!!!

I bought the OSP and it shifts like sh!t. The cage is plastic and will break. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Maybe its not the product, but more the way you installed it and the right chainlength......have installed several, incl. my own first and it is just great. Not saying that ot saves you a lot of watts. But the chainnhoes smooth as butter amd the shifting is great. What I like most is the sound of the chain that is not there, so unbelievable smooth.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply

Prev Next