Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lance hits the deck hard in Snowmass [Pat0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pat0 wrote:
triguy86 wrote:
I don’t get it either. He’s a human being just trying to live life. He can’t evolve into something better than he was? He’s supposed to continually pay publicly for past actions? Forever?

I think it is because he is a multimillionaire based on his lying, cheating, and stealing. And how he treated others. Still living the good life in Aspen with his beautiful wife. Doesn't seem like he paid a very steep price for all he did. That i would say is why.

Yes, men who cheat at sport must be left destitute living in a hole with no friends for the rest of their life.

It's sport, a game. Do grow up.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance hits the deck hard in Snowmass [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
.......Wow.

And all of that because of some Lycra-clad guy from Texas who played the game?

Wow.
You know very well that the discussion of world politics etc is completely off topic at this point and no-one thinks it's got anything to do with LA. You're just being silly. But hey, it's more interesting than more and more and more discussion about LA. IMO anyway.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance hits the deck hard in Snowmass [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
Hammer Down wrote:
Ai_1 wrote:
Hammer Down wrote:
Ai_1 wrote:
What Fenton said.

And there's plenty more to it than that, but I'm not giving you any more of my time. You're a lost cause from what I can tell. You've clearly got pretty entrenched views and going by your over the top responses, they're not based on reason and you're not capable of questioning them - look how you react when someone else even suggests there's something to consider!

Your opinion of me is of honestly of zero consequence. I just find it unfortunate that so many guys like you exist. You just try and drag everything back to gut instinct and ignorance and the whole world suffers for it. In case you missed it, YOUR attutude is the same as the one I criticised in my earlier posts.

The irony is palpable. You’re criticizing him of being entrenched in his own worldview while simultaneously looking down on others who question your own entrenched worldview. Which, I might add, despite your opinion is not an objectively correct one.

I'm not insisting on agreement. I do take exception to someone wading in with crude insults and failing to follow that up with any rationale. I'm not about to take someone like that seriously. I think he illustrates some of my earlier points but I do not respect an argument he hasn't made. If he wants to apologise and say something useful, fine.

I don't look down on those who don't share my views. I look down on those who sling personal insults in lieu of debate. I also think less of those who refuse to criticise their own beliefs, but it's pretty normal unfortunately, so I try and keep that to myself in everyday life.

I don't think you've found irony.

You say my view is not correct. Want to elaborate? You should know by now that I don't care what you say unless you've got a reason I should believe it.

I'm not saying your view is incorrect either. Thats my point. Who decides who is the good guy and bad guy or whether there are good guys or bad guys at all? Y'all are both looking down on the other for having differing opinions in a complex matter that doesn't have a right answer. I happen to think religion is a terrible motive for anything so murdering innocent people in the name of democracy is something I can stomach easier than doing the same in the name of religion. Others feel the opposite.

Wow.

And all of that because of some Lycra-clad guy from Texas who played the game?

Wow.

The worst part about all this is the aerodynamics guys went to USPostal and told them to wear skinsuits on road stages for "marginal gains"....but nooooooo Lance overruled the science guys saying that they would get laughed out fo the peloton for doing that (but as we know you would get laughed out of the peloton for NOT DOPING). Meanwhile you have guys like Demare, Kittel, and Cav wearing skinsuits on mountain stages today for the marginal gains of beating the broom wagon and cut off!!!! Clearly Postal left time on the table!
Quote Reply

Prev Next