Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ten Million Mustangs! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My only real mustang memory was riding in one that was owned/being driven by the brother of a chick I was banging.

We were tripping balls on acid and for some reason decided to go for a drive (seemed like a good idea).

He miscalculated a turn and we hit a tree. We hit it hard enough to essentially separate the entire trunk and rear wheels of the car from the front of it. I was tossed from the passenger seat and landed in a swimming pool.

We both walked away basically unscathed.

The dude ended up schizophrenic, tried to kill himself multiple times (it may be that that tree hit was one of his attempts). He ended up dying of colon cancer at the age of 41.

His sister (that chick I was banging) ended up my wife.

The mustang was white and had a 3 speed manual transmission.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Ten Million Mustangs! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
My only real mustang memory was riding in one that was owned/being driven by the brother of a chick I was banging.

We were tripping balls on acid and for some reason decided to go for a drive (seemed like a good idea).

He miscalculated a turn and we hit a tree. We hit it hard enough to essentially separate the entire trunk and rear wheels of the car from the front of it. I was tossed from the passenger seat and landed in a swimming pool.

We both walked away basically unscathed.

The dude ended up schizophrenic, tried to kill himself multiple times (it may be that that tree hit was one of his attempts). He ended up dying of colon cancer at the age of 41.

His sister (that chick I was banging) ended up my wife.

The mustang was white and had a 3 speed manual transmission.

You're like a 21st century version of Hunter S. Thompson. And you have my vote for president. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Ten Million Mustangs! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
A-A-Ron wrote:
Leddy wrote:
Eleanor ?

Yup!

I do like a few of the old Boss fastbacks too. But that is not enough to save the line of cars from all the crap they have put out over the years.

Mopar or No Car!

Yeah, MOPAR is awesome. ;-)

Hush you!
Quote Reply

Prev Next