Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by FaKaspar
Last edited by: FaKaspar: Aug 6, 18 12:56
Re: Draft problem in Brazil ( again ) - IM 70.3 Maceio [FaKaspar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FaKaspar wrote:
Getting some info from Friends in Brazil about a huge draft problem at 70.3 Maceio.

My reflection - is it the athletes or the organization the one to be blamed. It was a 2 loop 12 something miles bike course for about 2,500 athletes.

There is one guy called Newton that said two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Road densities would be tremendous anyways.

Or people are taking advantage of the situation to form a giant pack and have a 26mph bike average at a HIM?

what you think?

It was insane, Texas-like. Marshalls would ride to the pelotons, say a few words and as soon as they rode away, the groups would re-gather.
Just look at the bike splits and overall times. Distances were spot-on, btw.
Quote Reply
Re: Draft problem in Brazil ( again ) - IM 70.3 Maceio [vittorio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am brazilian and all my friends are complaining about the drafting during the race ... average age groups closed the bike with averages of 42 km/h .... insane!
Quote Reply
Re: Draft problem in Brazil ( again ) - IM 70.3 Maceio [leontuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Drafting seems to be allowed in all races from Mexico and south. So when people join an international race they are unaware of the rules and can't break their habits
Quote Reply