Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did a FREE half marathon
Quote | Reply
It was yesterday. Jesse & John Kelly race. Totally free-you give a donation and encouraged to bring food for the Food bank. Things I came away with

Free brought out tons of people-many of color, young and old, varying body types, what a hoot

Runners came to just get in a race experience, see if they could do 13 miles, run with friend and friends

Despite terrential downpours no one complained

There was water, a little gatorade but no porta-potties-and still no complaining

Amby Burfoot ran

We started the race with the National Anthem-I was overwhelmed being with 1000+ different but like minded people readying this endeavor.

What fun!
Quote Reply
Re: Did a FREE half marathon [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have a free 5k every Saturday in Clermont as part of Parkrun. It is even officially timed. It is a great thing for people who just want to get out there, week after week on the same course, and test themselves or just get some exercise. I don't think it really even eats into the official 5k events around here but maybe it does.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Did a FREE half marathon [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Super cool!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply