Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nutrition advice
Quote | Reply
My wife and I have recently switched to the Keto Diet which is a high fat and protein, low carb and sugar diet. You try to get your body to burn fat for fuel instead of carbs since your body has a larger supply of fat. So far so good. Haven’t had any issues. But I haven’t been on a workout over 2 hours yet.

I have realized though that all energy sources I typically would take with me for a long ride are no longer viable on my new diet in case I were to bonk or to prevent bonking.

Anyone know of any companies making energy bars or gels that are Keto friendly?
Quote Reply
Re: Nutrition advice [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TNTRI wrote:
My wife and I have recently switched to the Keto Diet which is a high fat and protein, low carb and sugar diet. You try to get your body to burn fat for fuel instead of carbs since your body has a larger supply of fat. So far so good. Haven’t had any issues. But I haven’t been on a workout over 2 hours yet.

I have realized though that all energy sources I typically would take with me for a long ride are no longer viable on my new diet in case I were to bonk or to prevent bonking.

Anyone know of any companies making energy bars or gels that are Keto friendly?

there are quite a few options. there are three that I know if that you can even get them on amazon shipped to you.

1. Zenwise Health makes some ketobars
2. FBOMB Fat bomb
3. Atlasbar

hope that helps. Let us kn ow how it goes.
Quote Reply