Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lance Armstrong- Freakonomics Podcast
Quote | Reply
Armstrong was a guest on the Freakonomics podcast. Interesting interview on doping today and how cycling compares to main stream sports in the States.

http://freakonomics.com/podcast/lance-armstrong/

Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong- Freakonomics Podcast [Nerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
His answer would partly explain why he would suck other parts of the year but not June/July.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This was a really good interview, thanks for sharing; Lance's story at the end is pretty epic.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong- Freakonomics Podcast [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
This was a really good interview, thanks for sharing; Lance's story at the end is pretty epic.

Moral of the story - if you see Lance at a bar or restaurant then make sure to be abusive to him and you might just get your meal /drinks paid for!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Heck I just want his money managers name...turned $3.5M into over $60M. I wondered why Lance is always mentioning his Uber ride whenever he tells a traveling story.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong- Freakonomics Podcast [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
]Lance's story at the end is pretty epic.

I heard that story before someplace. Joe Rogan? Rich Roll? Maybe during last year's Colorado Classic podcasts, right when it happened?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong- Freakonomics Podcast [triguy1956] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy1956 wrote:
His answer would partly explain why he would suck other parts of the year but not June/July.

Lance never sucked part of the year. His form was not razor sharp as it was in July but he was still an animal. We are not talking about LeMond here, who had teammates pushing him up climbs in the spring.
Quote Reply