Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

clip-on setup
Quote | Reply
I know that this has nothing to due with either President Bush or Relationships but, last week I lowered by stem one spacer (1/8”). My aerobars are clip on Profile Designs AirStryke on which ever drop bars come with a Trek 2000. Now, when I’m in the aerobars I have a strange pain one the back of my upper arms just above my elbows. Do I need to make an adjustment after lowering the bars? My bars were comfortable and my fit was good before so do I need to change the angle of my bars since I am lower now or is it just a muscle conditioning issue that will go away after awhile.

Quote Reply
Re: clip-on setup [Shad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally, something else to talk about besides WHO and bush. I would venture that it is unlikely that your symptom is a result of lowering your bars by 5mm or less. Did you change anything else. Have you been off the bike for a while, or do something to aggravate your elbow?

Try putting the spacer back in, see if your problem goes away. If so, then you can try again, but this time tilt you bars down by a slight amount. If not, then it's something else.
Quote Reply