Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Where's that biting... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
San Francisco, Chicago and San Diego sadly have closed.

Austin has just opened up, but the guys running it own it themselves. Like a franchise, I guess.

They don't carry ABG bikes (which for triathletes eliminates Litespeed and Quintana Roo) and HED wheels anymore. The stories differ on both sides as to why.

John's recommendations on certain products has changed, and he's apparently not working with Lance anymore.

I liked it so much better when it was just Bicyclesports in Shreveport. It's just not the same.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan,

Do you have any info as to where he now located or what the name of the shop is?

I'd like to touch base with him.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Where's that biting... [socalrookie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
just my two cents....it would be great to have them in los angeles...they would do well in northern l.a., such as malibu...or even santa monica area...we don't have anything like that here especially if you want something different than helen's...there isn't really anyplace to go in l.a....manhatten beach is not l.a. to me...it's orange county..which we stay away from...ha....seriously though where is there to go in malibu or west l.a.? the zombie store is good????

Pacific Tri and Running Company opened up in Encino in the fall. There's also a Triathlete Zombies in Santa Monica as well as in Manhattan Beach.

http://www.pacifictri.com/
Last edited by: jaylew: Jan 21, 04 17:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rich will pop up soon enough and you know he will do well with his new Bike Store.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ooohh... Chad just told me where he's going, and what Cobb's building...

I'd leave SD too if I had Chad's opportunity.

(I don't think it's my place to publish their plans, so I'll defer to Bicyclesports or Slowman on that one; but think "Disneyland for the multisport set.")

Quote | Reply
Quote:
Chad just told me where he's going, and what Cobb's building...

As in it's under construction, or as in they've got the plans and are looking for financing?
Quote Reply

Prev Next