Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

If swimming the English Channel is on your bucket list.....
Quote | Reply
......you'd better start to think about doing it soon

https://www.msn.com/...pL?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Quote Reply
Re: If swimming the English Channel is on your bucket list..... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could? By 2050?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: If swimming the English Channel is on your bucket list..... [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
Could? By 2050?

Yes could. Seeing as it is hard to predict what an actual species will do when their environment changes.
I thought you were in a science based occupation?
Quote Reply
Re: If swimming the English Channel is on your bucket list..... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
to be clear, Brexiteers are fine with the Great White Ones, the shithole sharks not so much.
Quote Reply
Re: If swimming the English Channel is on your bucket list..... [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
Nova wrote:
Could? By 2050?

Yes could. Seeing as it is hard to predict what an actual species will do when their environment changes.
I thought you were in a science based occupation?

I am. I was just joking. I live in S Fla and have seen a lot of invasive species move in due to, well, I don’t know!

Lion fish
Iquanas
Crocs
White fly
Boa snakes. Not sure the exact species.
Bull sharks in fresh water

Whether or not it’s due to warming, I don’t know, but they are here when they shouldn’t be, so I can certainly see a shark being able to adapt.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: If swimming the English Channel is on your bucket list..... [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pythons are the snake.

Quote Reply
Re: If swimming the English Channel is on your bucket list..... [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
to be clear, Brexiteers are fine with the Great White Ones, the shithole sharks not so much.

well played
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
Pythons are the snake.

Burmese Pythons. People's 'pets' that were discarded.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: If swimming the English Channel is on your bucket list..... [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
Nova wrote:
Pythons are the snake.

Burmese Pythons. People's 'pets' that were discarded.

They seem to be thriving.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bull sharks commonly venture upstream and into fresh water. North and South America, Africa, Asia, Australia.....
Quote Reply