Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Changing food trends over the years
Quote | Reply
Interesting data on the changing eating habits of Canadians (I suspect the USA data is similar). https://www.cbc.ca/...ood-trends-1.4742309

My family has dramatically reduced soda intake in the last 10 years (like the general population). But the only way you will substitute my 3.25% milk with that watery white piss that is 1% or skim milk is when you pry the fatty milk from my dead cold hands.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Changing food trends over the years [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The eating patterns are going to have to change again as we continue to get fatter and unhealthier by the day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it took a long time to deprogram my child from the fat-is-evil lessons by his PE teacher
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Low fat milk is poison.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Changing food trends over the years [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Low fat milk is poison.

My mom grew up on a farm and I grew up on skim milk. Go figure. I stopped drinking milk the day I moved out the house. Thinking of drinking skim milk is bad, but 2% or god forbid whole milk? Mark it a no, Dude.

When I hung out in the tri forum (actually exercised) I could pound a half gallon of ice cream no problem though. Now that I don’t exercise much anymore, I feel like I have a hot air balloon in my stomach when eating dairy.
Quote Reply
Re: Changing food trends over the years [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why do you keep trying to engage me?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Changing food trends over the years [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Why do you keep trying to engage me?

Obviously I have an infatuation with you.

Or it could be I have no idea what you are talking about. I’ve posted more than usual over the last few days. Likely responding to you as much or as little as anyone else.

Oh, I get it! Everything is back to being about Duffy. I can only imagine the raging boner you got by being allowed back on here.
Quote Reply
Re: Changing food trends over the years [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
The only thing more sad than getting Duffy’d is to watch someone going through it. Better for all of us if you took the high road and stopped. Please.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply