Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

sOLd: Argon 18 E-117 Tri+ Frameset Black / White, XS + Power Meter + Etap (throwing in some kreitler rollers)
Quote | Reply
Selling this for my girlfriend. She wants to sell because she ended up doing two triathlon races upright and not in the aero bars so she's going back to using her road bike for races.

Bike is in perfect condiiton, has eTap and a Quarq Powermeter. It's an extra small frame size (XS). NOTE: ZIPP WHEELS AND PEDALS NOT INCLUDED! We can throw in some Reynolds Strike 62mm deep wheels if you want.

She's looking for about $4195

Now I'm throwing in some kreitler rollers (2.25 drums) to sweeten the deal... https://drive.google.com/...9N/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks

Argon 18 E-117 Tri+ Frameset Black / White, Xs
Sram Red 22 X-Glide Outer Chainring
Black, 50T, 110Bcd
Sram Road X-Glide 11S Inner Chainring
Black, 34T, 110Bcd
Quarq Dzero Gxp Aluminum Crank
Black, 165mm, 110Bcd
Sram Pc-1170 Chain
Sram Xg-1190 Cassette, No Color, 11X28
Sram Red Etap Triathlon Mini Groupset
Sram Etap Blip Grips
Sram Gxp Blackbox Pressfitbb86
Fizik Mistica Kium Saddle Black / Black, Regular
3T Vola Pro Aerobar Black, 42Cm
Zipp Tangente Brake Pad - Sing, No Color, Shimano / Sram 2
Fizik Bar Tape - Super Tacky
Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo, No Color, Shimano / Sram 2
3T Arx Ii Team (+/-6) Stealth Stem, Black, 80mm

Last edited by: dado0583: Aug 18, 18 14:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Argon 18 E-117 Tri+ Frameset Black / White, XS + Power Meter + Etap [dado0583] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So that's 4.3k including Reynolds wheelset?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Argon 18 E-117 Tri+ Frameset Black / White, XS + Power Meter + Etap [skyjuice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. 4300. She is going back to university to do a masters so wants the money more than the bike :)

The Reynolds wheel set are the older model (see below) and have lots of miles on them. They were mine and I didn't have any issues on them. They're in storage but I can go and get photos of them if you're interested. I believe I have both a 11/25 and an 11/28 spare so could put either one on the bike.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Argon 18 E-117 Tri+ Frameset Black / White, XS + Power Meter + Etap [dado0583] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop from 4300 to 4195
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM

Brenden Macy
Sports & Entertainment Attorney
I am Drive. I am Grit. I am Determination.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Throwing in some kreitler rollers (2.25 drum) that have a decent number of 'miles' on them, but still in fine condition.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Delisting as have agreed a sale
Quote Reply