Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Normatec Session after Calf Cramp?
Quote | Reply
I had my 1st Normatec session last week and enjoyed it. I have another scheduled for today. Yesterday, I had a severe calf cramp while swimming. It is fine (have ran and done a trainerroad workout since then), but it is still sore. Is it a good idea or bad idea to have the Normatec session today? I have no idea what affects the Normatec would have on it, if any.
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Session after Calf Cramp? [Spartan420] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've used the air relax after a swimming induced calf cramp, if anything I think it helped.
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Session after Calf Cramp? [Spartan420] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spartan420 wrote:
I had my 1st Normatec session last week and enjoyed it. I have another scheduled for today. Yesterday, I had a severe calf cramp while swimming. It is fine (have ran and done a trainerroad workout since then), but it is still sore. Is it a good idea or bad idea to have the Normatec session today? I have no idea what affects the Normatec would have on it, if any.

I would have to think that anything that moves blood and lymph around would be good. You could also likely do some light foam rolling, walking, swimming, cycling too, but yes boots are super easy, comfortable, and relaxing. Btw, what did you pay for a session? I have seen all kinds of prices with as much as $50 for a 30 minute session. I see these places popping up all over and some of the prices are crazy IMHO. If I am paying for recovery like that per use it is for some real hands working on me. If I were to calculate the amount of money spent if I "rented" boots it would be in the middle five digits. If Normatec is too pricey for you look at Air Relax. You can get into a set for about $400 which would pay for themselves pretty quickly

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply