Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PSA: Tri Related Items on Prime Day
Quote | Reply
Prime day going on the next few days, figured people can share if they find anything.

Wahoo Tickr HRM
TRX Band

Superfly Coaching
http://www.superflycoaching.com/eric

IL PIRATA VI GUARDA
Last edited by: turneej: Jul 16, 18 12:32
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Tri Related Items on Prime Day [turneej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NM here is GoPro Hero Session - Black https://smile.amazon.com/...E5N7H08BZ5RGT7SNXW2J

Superfly Coaching
http://www.superflycoaching.com/eric

IL PIRATA VI GUARDA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw Look cleats scrolling through the shoe (?) deals
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is DCR's link.

Which, in my opinion, is kind of a disappointment.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Tri Related Items on Prime Day [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DCR makes money every time you click on these
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Tri Related Items on Prime Day [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If nothing else, when you buy a $25 or more amazon gift card and apply code GCPRIME18 in checkout, you get a $5 credit in 2 days to your account.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Tri Related Items on Prime Day [avatar78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If nothing else, when you buy a $25 or more amazon gift card and apply code GCPRIME18 in checkout, you get a $5 credit in 2 days to your account.

Thank for that. Btw, did you read the conditions which include using it by Sept and does not apply to all items??? The full terms of the deal are here. I really hate this complicated offers and I wish Amazon would just make stuff easy, like get a $5 GC when you spend $25 - keep it simple!!! Anyway, 10% of for Prime Members too today with your Amazon CC. Was worth the 30 seconds but come on Amazon.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Herbert wrote:

Just like Slowtwitch does when you click on links on the sides/tops/bottoms of the screen...

-
My tiny little slice of the internets: dcrainmaker.com
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Tri Related Items on Prime Day [dcrainmaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was not a complaint. Folks often google that stuff or go straight to Amazon - I just explained what they need to do
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does your site have a link sending viewers to slowtwitch to then get users to click a link so you get paid??

I don’t really care that you or ST gets paid for these clicks; you have certainly earned the right to get paid whatever you do for all the work you do but let’s all be open about this.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Tri Related Items on Prime Day [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
Does your site have a link sending viewers to slowtwitch to then get users to click a link so you get paid??

I don’t really care that you or ST gets paid for these clicks; you have certainly earned the right to get paid whatever you do for all the work you do but let’s all be open about this.

I don't follow?

I didn't post the link to my site above - someone else did.

I simply misread Herbert's comment as a negative comment, I apologize Herbert that I misread it. I misinterpreted your comment as implying that such a model wasn't positive.

(And, to your initial question: Actually, I have a crapton of links to Slowtwitch from my site. I don't get paid for them - nor do I see any reason I should.)

-
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Tri Related Items on Prime Day [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right above the links on the DCR page:

And finally – anything you buy through these links supports the site (unless I’ve hosed up the link, in which case it just supports Jeff Bezos). Even if you don’t want to buy any of these products but are buying other Amazon goodness over the next 24-36 hours you can use these links below which get you to the main store page, after which you can search/find whatever you want and it’ll still support the site here (and a bit of Bezos too)!
I'm a fan of Ray's and might be a bit biased, but I've always found his site to be very transparent on where the funding comes from and where his sample products come from that he's testing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know you didn’t post but someone else did sending others to your site

Anyways, honestly you should get paid for clicks (and more!) given everything you do for the industry so I’m certainly not attacking you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Herbert wrote:
So? Why didn't you find us some deals dangit!

Seriously...not a whole lot on PrimeDay that was worth it. Sad.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Tri Related Items on Prime Day [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I looked too and all I found was underwear and socks for my twins at regular cost
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Tri Related Items on Prime Day [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
Herbert wrote:

Yeah, deals weren't as awesome as Black Friday (sometimes they are). Though, I would say the European deals were actually very solid this time - in fact, I'd argue they got way better deals this time around.

Though, the GoPro Session for $99 is/was solid, and the MicroSD/SD card ones were good. But ultimately I just ended up buying headphones out of it.

Also randomly of note: Amazon quietly extended Prime Day till the end of Tuesday - versus the original planned 36hr. I suspect the crap-show that occurred yesterday was the reason.

-
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dcrainmaker wrote:
TheStroBro wrote:
Herbert wrote:

Yeah, deals weren't as awesome as Black Friday (sometimes they are). Though, I would say the European deals were actually very solid this time - in fact, I'd argue they got way better deals this time around.

Though, the GoPro Session for $99 is/was solid, and the MicroSD/SD card ones were good. But ultimately I just ended up buying headphones out of it.

Also randomly of note: Amazon quietly extended Prime Day till the end of Tuesday - versus the original planned 36hr. I suspect the crap-show that occurred yesterday was the reason.

The Euro Deals were better, which doesn't help me. I'm guessing part of that is based on forward deployed stocks.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dcrainmaker wrote:
Herbert wrote:

Just like Slowtwitch does when you click on links on the sides/tops/bottoms of the screen...

I throw in a few clicks for you there.
Quote Reply