Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Things to do, places to eat in Kalispell, MT
Quote | Reply
Here for a horse show for the next 10 days. It’s a working vacation without lots of free time except at night but hit me with all you got anyway.
Quote Reply
Re: Things to do, places to eat in Kalispell, MT [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The thing to do is Glacier National Park, a stone's throw away. The Hungry Horse dam is cool.

Sorry, don't have in-town recommendations. I'm usually there just to gear-up for the trail.
Quote Reply
Re: Things to do, places to eat in Kalispell, MT [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whitefish and big fork are decent day trips. Boat rentals available at both, good fishing. Flathead Lake breeding has very good beer and upscale pub food.

Jim
"In dog beers, I've only had one"
http://www.shakercolonial.com/
Creating custom made furnishing to your requirements
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Food-
Downtown Kalispell- 406 Bar and Grill for light fare, Colter Coffee roasters for anything coffee (get a pound of fresh ground Italian blend for mornings), Norms for a cheeseburger and shake, Moose’s saloon just cause it’s cool, Ceres Bakery for fresh bread and pastries
Lakeside- Glacier Perks for quiche and coffee (take a cinnamon role for later), Tamarack Alehouse for good beer and killer enchiladas
Fun-
Buy a $20 rod and reel combo and lures from Walmart, drive to public Flathead Lake access park in Somers, cast off any pier for 3-6lb lake trout that fight like heck
Drive to GNP East entrance, park at Many Glaciers Lodge and hike until you pass out
On a weekday only- GNP west entrance drive to Lake McDonald lodge, park and grab shuttle up to Logan Pass
Wheaton’s Cycle- rent any type of bike you want although road riding is limited in GNP to before 11am, rent a mountain bike and ride Blacktail trail from ski slopes back to town, or ride bike trail to Somers and Flathead Lake have lunch and ride back (not overly scenic)

"This ain't no wedding dance, get moving" - SS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Plenty of legal weed in Montana...

~Brad
Quote Reply
Re: Things to do, places to eat in Kalispell, MT [FLTerp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Looks like we’re off to a good start then. Went to Tamarack and up to Blacktail today.

Is the fishing in Somers as easy as U make it sound?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. PM me and I will tell you which lures worked 2 weeks ago.

"This ain't no wedding dance, get moving" - SS
Quote Reply