Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Man kills wife for taunting him about his small penis
Quote | Reply
One of the best comments I read was "Now the case moves to small claims court"

Story here

A man who murdered his wife because she taunted him over the size of his penis has been jailed. David Clark, 49, was convicted of killing his wife Melanie, 44, at their home in Stoke Prior, near Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, on New Year's Eve. Clark claimed he suffered a "loss of control" as his wife "nearly always" belittled the size of his penis, making him feel "inadequate". He was sentenced to life with a minimum term of 15 years. The trial heard how Mrs Clark also made other cruel remarks during their marriage and told her husband she had a lesbian affair.
Quote Reply
Re: Man kills wife for taunting him about his small penis [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
One of the best comments I read was "Now the case moves to small claims court"

Story here

A man who murdered his wife because she taunted him over the size of his penis has been jailed. David Clark, 49, was convicted of killing his wife Melanie, 44, at their home in Stoke Prior, near Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, on New Year's Eve. Clark claimed he suffered a "loss of control" as his wife "nearly always" belittled the size of his penis, making him feel "inadequate". He was sentenced to life with a minimum term of 15 years. The trial heard how Mrs Clark also made other cruel remarks during their marriage and told her husband she had a lesbian affair.

Looks like this gentleman came up short in the anger management department, at minimum.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Man kills wife for taunting him about his small penis [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This lines up the tragic formula that men worry that their woman will laugh at them, and women fear their men will kill them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another funny comment. Apparently the jury wasn't hung either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never understand why people like that even stay together. Why stay in a marriage like that? It obviously drove him to the point of snapping, and clearly she wasn't enjoying herself either. I always look at situations like this and feel that the wasted life, chained by such negativity on both sides, is such a shame. Every day you wake up is a god damned gift. Don't squander it around negative people.

Before we got married I told my wife I'd rather be divorced, living in a run down bachelor apparent with a piece of plywood on an overturned milk crate as a table, and feel free and happy, then have a house, kid, dog, good job etc and be in a miserable relationship.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BBC News.

lol.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He should have gone to Japan and made a lot of yen! His wife wouldn't be complaining then!

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: Man kills wife for taunting him about his small penis [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BBC News.

lol.

You win!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Man kills wife for taunting him about his small penis [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BBC News.

lol.

That's funny.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BBC News.

lol.

I just inhaled half an avacado roll because of this. Well played.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BBC News.

lol.

Nice catch. Well played.

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Breach of a penal code?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A strong reason to have pre-marital sex.
Quote Reply
Re: Man kills wife for taunting him about his small penis [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
she has a lesbian affair right ? I dont think his d was the only issue.
Quote Reply
Re: Man kills wife for taunting him about his small penis [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well this man has a short temperament
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So the lady complains about a small penis and then has a lesbian affair?

Okay.
Quote Reply
Re: Man kills wife for taunting him about his small penis [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Breach of a penal code?
Short and to the point.
Quote Reply