Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What is the best trainer app for replicating outside? [Fab4mas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries - your English is great and I understand exactly what you mean. If that's what you're looking to simulate, then BestBikeSplit isn't necessarily the right tool for the job, as it's already telling you to ride for xx minutes at yy power based on your settings in BBS and the profile you come up with. If you just want to ride a famous climb at whatever power you want to ride at, then the BBS/Zwift or BBS/TR combo is not that. I think there are options to do that, but I'm not the expert on those.
Quote Reply
Re: What is the best trainer app for replicating outside? [Fab4mas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should check out Rouvy. They have the Challenge Roth bike course in their premium Virtual Routes.

https://my.rouvy.com/virtual-routes/detail/8793

They also have a route creator, and lots of other triathlon bike courses that people have created. For example, the first 72km of St George.

https://my.rouvy.com/...l-routes/detail/3281
Last edited by: bufordt: Jul 16, 18 10:16
Quote Reply
Re: What is the best trainer app for replicating outside? [bufordt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for the tip.

when i load a triathlon course whatdo i see on screen? there is something like a 3d graphics or a video, a map...or maybe only numbers such as watt, rpm, bpm, incline???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fab4mas wrote:
thanks for the tip.

when i load a triathlon course whatdo i see on screen? there is something like a 3d graphics or a video, a map...or maybe only numbers such as watt, rpm, bpm, incline???

It doesn't have a 3d world, but you have the option to add video to your route if you have it. Then you can add sync points to keep the video and route synchronized.

A lot of the routes that are available have video with them. You can go view the video for the St. George course on their site. The Roth one is a premium course, so you can't view the course unless you're paying for the premium level. You get an overlay that includes things like watts, rpm, HR, slope, etc. The fields available will vary based on what your equipment supports.

Here's a sample of riding in Rouvy.
Last edited by: bufordt: Jul 16, 18 11:00
Quote Reply

Prev Next