Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: My 3rd pair of Power Beats 3 headphones just died over 15 months. Give me another good brand. [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use these while I ride on my trainer. I am usually drenched in sweat after and they are holding up great. Really good sound quality.

https://www.outdoortechnology.com/...?variant=42042970254
Quote Reply
Re: My 3rd pair of Power Beats 3 headphones just died over 15 months. Give me another good brand. [lightheir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lose 8lbs in an hr run at 90 here in phx. Air pods for 2 years. Battery life isn’t great, but they are great. I just alternate ears on the bike and don’t run over 3 hrs anyway

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: My 3rd pair of Power Beats 3 headphones just died over 15 months. Give me another good brand. [Greenj5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greenj5 wrote:
Bite the bullet and get the Airpods. Zero issues for me and quick connectivity.

+1
Quote Reply
Re: My 3rd pair of Power Beats 3 headphones just died over 15 months. Give me another good brand. [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the Walmart Onn ones. Bluetooth cost $4 on clearance. Can get as much as 10 hours of battery out of them. They’re about $9 full price and last for months. Sound great.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: My 3rd pair of Power Beats 3 headphones just died over 15 months. Give me another good brand. [drm437] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is still too early to judge longevity, but I got the Powerbeats Pro and love them so far.

I had the Powerbeats 3 and had to have them replaced once because sweat got into the mic area and shorted them out.

Apple AirPods don't fit in my ears very well.

Rob Russell
TeckLyfe
Quote Reply
Re: My 3rd pair of Power Beats 3 headphones just died over 15 months. Give me another good brand. [chriselam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriselam wrote:
exxxviii wrote:
I love the Plantronics BackBeat Fit. Battery life is around 6 hours (or maybe 7). It is plenty for a 100 mile ride. I have many hours of very sweaty runs and rides with no issues. And, they let in enough ambient sound that you can hear the world along with your music.

+1

I’m on my second pain only because I accidentally crushed my first pair. I immediately replaced them overnight from amazon. Best headphones out there. I had the first pair for about 3 sweaty years.

Not crush proof though :(

+1 just checked Amazon order history. Still sweating on them since April '16.
Quote Reply
Re: My 3rd pair of Power Beats 3 headphones just died over 15 months. Give me another good brand. [sake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sake wrote:
Bringing this thread back up as I'm looking at buying a pair of the Trekz Titanium headphones and am wondering if everyone is still happy with these. Also, can you wear sunglasses with these bone conduction headphones?

I'm getting my second replacement of Trekz (under warranty) within 8 months. Exact same problem, twice (it seems the "speaker" becomes loose and start making this very annoying buzzing noise, especially when listening to people talking / podcasts). Rep said it was extremely strange, that they don't have a high return on these. My wife bought a pair about same time as mine, she has no issue with them for now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trying to go wireless. Airpods keeping falling out of my ears when I run. Had a pair of TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds and they sucked during the run too - limited connection range and choppy sound probably from a poor seal.

Ordered Plantronics BackBeat FIT Training Edition Sport and Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones for comparison. Will report on results.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triguy86 wrote:
Fed up with having my power beats 3 headphones for. 3rd pair in 15 months. Have to be wireless and need to sound good. Jay bird?

Master & Dynamics headphones are great!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Casio walkman always work well. The cassette player can be heavy though on long runs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone https://www.amazon.com/..._apa_i_H0lKDbVNWC1TC
Quote Reply

Prev Next