Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Share your most bizarre triathlon encounter [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B.McMaster wrote:
Whats the saying I'm looking for....

Pictures or it didn't happen. :)

Man - I don't think you understand haha I still shake my head and frown when I think about how I never saw her again. If I had a ring, I would have dropped knee right there haha she had no shame either, it was like a normal thing to do for her...just whip them out, thank me, smile, super nice, put them back, nothing ever happened. Not weird at all haha
Quote Reply
Re: Share your most bizarre triathlon encounter [Twinkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Twinkie wrote:
B.McMaster wrote:

Man - I don't think you understand haha I still shake my head and frown when I think about how I never saw her again. If I had a ring, I would have dropped knee right there haha she had no shame either, it was like a normal thing to do for her...just whip them out, thank me, smile, super nice, put them back, nothing ever happened. Not weird at all haha

Personally, i would give you the "win" over the guy who was under fire in Puerto Rico. As i understand it, that sort of stuff happens routinely down there but, having a chick show you her boobs during a tri, now THAT is almost unbelievable but the way you told the story it sounds very bizarre but true. It is truly a bummer that you did not get her name and number. :)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: Share your most bizarre triathlon encounter [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was open water swimming off the beach in Siesta Key FL, swimming parallel to the shore and my family was walking on the beach watching me. Two dolphins swam up next two me and followed beside me for quite a long time. Some others on the beach said near my family look those two dolphins are playing with a ball, which was my swim cap. My husband thought that was very funny. I didn't see them but I know I would have been very startled.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: Share your most bizarre triathlon encounter [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unbelievable but believable at the same time.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Share your most bizarre triathlon encounter [KathyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ROFL that was goo!!:)

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Share your most bizarre triathlon encounter [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:

Wow, only in America getting a glimpse at some boobs can top being shot at.

Wonder what the OP considers a European topless beach...Heaven? A brothel?

Not too long ago Triathletes Males and Females changed in the open/nude during transitions, and nobody thought that was bizarre (granted there were very few spectators).

Something is seriously going backwards here.

Nothing further to add.

Yep, I always find it weird how 99% of US movies/TV are full of really extremely graphic violence/murder, but something like bum crack is blurred out on Survivor... crazy..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
Twinkie wrote:
B.McMaster wrote:

Personally, i would give you the "win" over the guy who was under fire in Puerto Rico. As i understand it, that sort of stuff happens routinely down there but, having a chick show you her boobs during a tri, now THAT is almost unbelievable but the way you told the story it sounds very bizarre but true. It is truly a bummer that you did not get her name and number. :)

Not too long ago Triathletes Males and Females changed in the open/nude during transitions, and nobody thought that was bizarre (granted there were very few spectators).

Nothing further to add.

I did a few more races in that area hoping she would do those but never saw her again haha

I was a diver in college and highschool and the team became super close - as does most teams - so we were always deck changing and towels fell and at meets sometimes we would hold a towel up for a girl changing out of her suit or a few girls changing out of their suits. It was no big deal and nothing was thought of it. Seen many many nude women changing haha (girl I was dating at the time was NOT a fan of looking at the pool deck and seeing me holding a towel up for a girl lol - that was fun to explain the first time it happened) The girls boyfriends were also not pleased seeing their girlfriends change in front of me or another guy haha

but this was a whole new thing. It was just so casual lol

I would have to say the guy getting shot at during a race beats me. I had a minute of glory - that guy did not get shot in a foreign country. I would not say bizzare for his encounter but "luckiest unlucky thing to ever happen during a triathlon" haha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I remember these naked public transitions :-)

Quote:

Nothing further to add.

Quote Reply
Re: Share your most bizarre triathlon encounter [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A male competitor riding a tandem bike with a blow up doll as his partner on Lake Shore Drive in a Chicago Bud Light Olympic distance tri in 1992 comes to mind. One in a banana hammock, the other in a bikini. They both wore smiles. I'm not sure what category they competed in but they received loud cheers and whistles from the spectators...

https://www.palmtreesahead.com/feed

Last edited by: djmsbr: Jul 11, 18 12:29
Quote Reply
Re: Share your most bizarre triathlon encounter [djmsbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome
Quote Reply
Re: Share your most bizarre triathlon encounter [djmsbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
djmsbr wrote:
A male competitor riding a tandem bike with a blow up doll as his partner on Lake Shore Drive in a Chicago Bud Light Olympic distance tri in 1992 comes to mind. One in a banana hammock, the other in a bikini. They both wore smiles. I'm not sure what category they competed in but they received loud cheers and whistles from the spectators...

https://www.palmtreesahead.com/feed

I would have died hahaha
Quote Reply
Re: Share your most bizarre triathlon encounter [Twinkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought this would happen to me, but . . . . .

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply

Prev Next