Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just like a lot of people I am not getting the emails. Think I got one.
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [adambeston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got the email and snagged some new P1's!

Thanks so much, cheers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So im interested in a pedal based power meter. My house was broken into last year and bikes stolen. I also had a bad car accident that totaled my car and while i was in the hospital and the car was in the wrecking yard, stuff was stolen out of it. Bike gear...including a new to me power meter I was going to have put on a bike. I’ve also been crazy injured and had my second PRP injection in my Achilles on Friday. I’m 1000% sure it will work and i can start riding in about a month.

I did receive the email and that’s why I came to slowtwitch today.

Ok...sad plea made...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Dan

Didn’t receive. Just got back after wedding and scoured 500+ emails to no avail.
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [Helliquin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I get the pm Dan? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [buh_buh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone have a solution for a yahoo account? I’m not getting this emails. Would have liked the P1s. Are they sold out?
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [adambeston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No email for me. I'm getting newsletter, but no email. I think I signed up a couple/few weeks ago by clicking on the link as requested. Nothing in spam folder either.
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [Technobuyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same here, yahoo email account, get the newsletter nothing else. Checked spam folder too
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [A_Hooligan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I get it, joined the circ yesterday...but no dice if it was supposed to be automatic.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
I get it, joined the circ yesterday...but no dice if it was supposed to be automatic.

it's not supposed to be automatic. this is a lo-tech operation. sometime in the next few days you'll get an email with offers.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah, I get it. each criq drive is independent so even if you signed up on a previous one, you would not receive anything from the current one. You have to submit for each one independently. You probably said that somewhere too and I didn't pay attention I bet.
Quote Reply

Prev Next