Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need help with IM Frankfurt 70.3 training
Quote | Reply
Hi

I' am Spanish 20 year old triathlete and I'd need help with a training schedule for the IM 70.3 Frankfurt for next year. My PR are 1:27 in HM and 24' in 1500 swim.

thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: Need help with IM Frankfurt 70.3 training [jhavijr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jhavijr wrote:
Hi

I' am Spanish 20 year old triathlete and I'd need help with a training schedule for the IM 70.3 Frankfurt for next year. My PR are 1:27 in HM and 24' in 1500 swim.

thanks in advance

Maybe you know more than we or at least I do. What and when will an IM 70.3 Frankfurt take place?

And even if that should exist - what is so special about it that you need a training schedule for that race and not 70.3 in general?
Quote Reply
Re: Need help with IM Frankfurt 70.3 training [motorcity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I made a mistake, i was thinking in IM Frankfurt as i wrote the post but i wanted to ask about the one in Elsinore, Denmark

thanks for telling me about it
Quote Reply
Re: Need help with IM Frankfurt 70.3 training [jhavijr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, understood. Well, then I would do a search for training advice. You should be able to find plenty of threads like "I trained this and that for a 70.3, finished in x:xx and would like to become faster. What to do" or "How much training needed to finish a 70.3 in sub5" etc.

...or get a coach ;-)
Last edited by: motorcity: Jul 10, 18 2:39
Quote Reply
Re: Need help with IM Frankfurt 70.3 training [motorcity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
motorcity wrote:
OK, understood. Well, then I would do a search for training advice. You should be able to find plenty of threads like "I trained this and that for a 70.3, finished in x:xx and would like to become faster. What to do" or "How much training needed to finish a 70.3 in sub5" etc.

...or get a coach ;-)

thanks
Quote Reply