Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tygart's Doping thoughts on Russian FIFA World Cup team [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great arguments, wrong forum.

Also, I'm pretty sure if the connection if that cyclists and triathletes at some point played soccer, I would think there's a high percentage of them that did... it's a popular sport, and triathlon is often a sport that people pick-up beyond their youth years.
Last edited by: Andres: Jul 4, 18 20:36
Quote Reply
Re: Tygart's Doping thoughts on Russian FIFA World Cup team [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Billabong wrote:
When a team can American football tackle two players inside the 6 yard box and not get called for a penalty, doping falls way off the scope.

Yeah, from what we've seen, its more likely the games are being fixed

I can't wait for Icarus II: Fallen Cupdom

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Tygart's Doping thoughts on Russian FIFA World Cup team [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Billabong wrote:
When a team can American football tackle two players inside the 6 yard box and not get called for a penalty, doping falls way off the scope.

The Russia - Croatia quarter final will be the lithmus test. The Croats have no love lost for the Russians, who are the "friends" of the Serbians, so if they roll over without much of a fight, we know the fix is in.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: Tygart's Doping thoughts on Russian FIFA World Cup team [Richard Blaine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Richard Blaine wrote:
RandMart wrote:
Billabong wrote:

The Russia - Croatia quarter final will be the lithmus test. The Croats have no love lost for the Russians, who are the "friends" of the Serbians, so if they roll over without much of a fight, we know the fix is in.

This is what my wife was saying. But to fully execute the fix, you have to buy out all the penalty shooters for Spain. Fixing the game in full time could be done with just the ref being bought. I can see Russian (or any players, Russia are not the only guys trying to get an edge) on EPO. That is one thing. To buy out all the penalty shooters that Spain puts up, ,that's a completely different story.

Minimally do we have stats on doping control tests in competition during FIFA world cup vs TdF?
Quote Reply
Re: Tygart's Doping thoughts on Russian FIFA World Cup team [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Richard Blaine wrote:
RandMart wrote:
Billabong wrote:

This is what my wife was saying. But to fully execute the fix, you have to buy out all the penalty shooters for Spain. Fixing the game in full time could be done with just the ref being bought. I can see Russian (or any players, Russia are not the only guys trying to get an edge) on EPO. That is one thing. To buy out all the penalty shooters that Spain puts up, ,that's a completely different story.

Minimally do we have stats on doping control tests in competition during FIFA world cup vs TdF?

You wouldn't have to pay off the Spanish shooters to shank one, just the Spanish keeper, to let one go in

That freakish kick-save gave me some doubt, as the Russian keeper clearly got burned, badly ... maybe the PKs were supposed to go an extra round, to make it look more legit?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply

Prev Next