Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help for new bike
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

I'm on the market for a new bike and per my current fit my Pad X/Y is at 431/673mm.

After doing some research online it seems that this is not a common combination of values since most riders with my reach would have a lower stack(as riders with my stack would have a longer reach).

I had a great deal on a Giant Trinity Advanced size M but I decided to let it go because its stack is too low although the bike manual says I would fit me because of my height( 6ft). Also, after all this research I found out that my I would fit just fine to a size smaller on my current bike(Felt B14 56).

So I have two questions:
- What bike would you recommend for my Pad XY? My budget is around a Felt IA10, Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 1 and similar bikes.
- I feel really good with my fit, I've done several races from full ironman, 70.3 to sprints and I stay put on the aerobars for quite a long time with no pain at all so I don't have reasons to think that my fit is wrong however, do you think it is something that can be challenged? In other words, could there be any other combination of Pad XY that would work for me? I still have my mind stuck on the fact that I could fit on the Giant Size M.

Best

Rcb
Quote Reply