Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Challenge: try this [solidcore] megareformer-like workout.... using a rowing machine (video)
Quote | Reply

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: Jul 1, 18 12:59
Quote Reply
Re: Try this core & strength routine: DIY Solidcore-like workout.... using a rowing machine (video) [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've gotta say, you've inspired me. Unfortunately I expect the gym to kick me out if I attempt using their equipment this way.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: Try this core & strength routine: DIY Solidcore-like workout.... using a rowing machine (video) [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha, yes - this is a largely unused apartment building fitness room.

Down the road, I’ll pick up a used rowing machine from a yard sale and convert it to match the solidcore reformer as close as possible. But honestly, while I miss several moves they’d include in a solidcore group class, and don’t have any isometric stuff in that video, that routine is 50 minutes and possibly even harder than the solidcore routines I’ve done in class.

Definitely a great addition to a) ward off injury and b) get cut

Quote Reply
Re: Challenge: try this [solidcore] megareformer-like workout.... using a rowing machine (video) [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, I have to admit, I can do a full 50min solidcore class, no issue, and even their 100min super-solidcore class. But, at this time, I can only do the routine in that video in the original post at 20 reps, which is about 40min long.

Last edited by: milesthedog: Jul 1, 18 13:34
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge: try this [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
milesthedog wrote:
OK, I have to admit, I can do a full 50min solidcore class, no issue, and even their 100min super-solidcore class. But, at this time, I can only do the routine in that video in the original post at 20 reps, which is about 40min long.

Since I have a borrowed Concept2 rowing erg in my basement, I will give some of this a try (at least the ones where I do not need to put weight on my arms).
Quote Reply