Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Check out the Misery Challenge (Manchester, MA)
Quote | Reply
For any New Englanders/ Northeasterners looking to gauge their open water swim fitness, check out the Misery Challenge. It is a four event race based in lovely Manchester, MA — swim, SUP, kayak or row. It is July 21. It attracts a field with a mix of top end swimmers and the more leisurely crowd. Everybody gets to partake in a fun post-race scene with great food, drinks and prizes.

I am a past participant, a friend of the founder and RD, and am writing this to support a great local race. Please check it out.

http://www.miserychallenge.com

P.S. — “Misery” is the name of the island in the harbor—not a reflection of the physical ordeal you will encounter on the three mile course.
Quote Reply
Re: Check out the Misery Challenge (Manchester, MA) [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been considering it, but entry fee is steep. Still debating.
Quote Reply
Re: Check out the Misery Challenge (Manchester, MA) [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did it last year!!I am originally from the area(now in CA...actually got married at MYC some years ago)...great race.Really well organized and would do it again.I’m just bummed to not be there this year!
Quote Reply
Re: Check out the Misery Challenge (Manchester, MA) [JDinMA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If last year is a guide, entry fee gets you a well patrolled course, high quality t-shirt, free beers, wine, tacos, iced coffee, prizes, etc. Good value
Quote Reply