Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by desert dude
Last edited by: desert dude: Jun 25, 18 16:36
Re: FS - Zipp 808 Firecrest, Reynolds Disc wheel, Pioneer dual sided PM, Vision Trimax aerobrake + head to head windtunnel report vs tri rig [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp 808 Firecrest, Reynolds Disc wheel, Pioneer dual sided PM, Vision Trimax aerobrake + head to head windtunnel report vs tri rig [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent about the brake.

Powertap / Cycleops / Saris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brake sold

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why are you selling the power meter ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp 808 Firecrest, Reynolds Disc wheel, Pioneer dual sided PM, Vision Trimax aerobrake + head to head windtunnel report vs tri rig [Anton Chigurh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was going to switch to Pioneer when I converted my bike to di2. The Pioneers don't clear the chainstays on my Plasma 3.
I have a plethora of powertap wheels and I'm sticking with them

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know what year the 808 is? Also approx mileage on it?
Quote Reply