the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo left the ST partners list? [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will continue to ride my cervelo p2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No worries. They’re all listed alphabetically except for ROKA. So regardless of your needs, Slowman appears to want you to visit them first.
Last edited by: Skyline Chili: Jun 23, 18 13:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's an ST partner's list?

Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo left the ST partners list? [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M----n wrote:
There's an ST partner's list?

Yup. Scroll to the bottom of almost any page and you'll see it.

He must have cleaned up the list since Cobb Cycling is gone and SPEED and COMFORT has been added.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo left the ST partners list? [Skyline Chili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skyline Chili wrote:
No worries. They’re all listed alphabetically except for ROKA. So regardless of your needs, Slowman appears to want you to visit them first.

these weren't originally alpha sorted. but as they get added, they move to their alpha place. ROKA was first because it's the longest uninterrupted partnership we have. but i know this is important to you. i deleted ROKA and reentered it, so that it lists alpha.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo left the ST partners list? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Skyline Chili wrote:

these weren't originally alpha sorted. but as they get added, they move to their alpha place. ROKA was first because it's the longest uninterrupted partnership we have. but i know this is important to you. i deleted ROKA and reentered it, so that it lists alpha.

ROKA is a relatively new entity. And I know you and Emilio go way back. Am I to believe that your business partnership with De Soto Sport was severed at one point?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo left the ST partners list? [Skyline Chili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skyline Chili wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Skyline Chili wrote:

ROKA is a relatively new entity. And I know you and Emilio go way back. Am I to believe that your business partnership with De Soto Sport was severed at one point?

my business relationship with de soto has been on and off. my friendship with de soto has always been on. and my personal affection for and use of his products. my relationship, business-wise, various companies is seasonal. roka has been, for us the brand for all seasons. but we love them all.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply