Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Former Parlee TT 2011 owners
Quote | Reply
Do conti GP4Kiis 23 mm tires not fit? Also are the horizontal dropouts not supposed to have centering screws? I'm having trouble keeping the FLO disc (2016) straight and tire from rubbing the chain stays.
Quote Reply
Re: Former Parlee TT 2011 owners [Yeti racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine does not have screws on the dropouts. You could use a dropout chain tensioner if needed. As for tires, I have 23mm Michelin power competition on jet 6+ that measure 27mm wide... They fit but tighter than I'd recommend. Something measuring 25mm should be OK.
Quote Reply
Re: Former Parlee TT 2011 owners [CyclingClyde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CyclingClyde wrote:
Mine does not have screws on the dropouts. You could use a dropout chain tensioner if needed. As for tires, I have 23mm Michelin power competition on jet 6+ that measure 27mm wide... They fit but tighter than I'd recommend. Something measuring 25mm should be OK.

So when you install the wheel into the dropouts, should it be all the way in? I have to back out the wheel just a bit to keep it from contacting the chainstays.
Quote Reply
Re: Former Parlee TT 2011 owners [Yeti racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am able to slide my wheel all the way forward but it will definitely depend on the tire/rim combo and what tire profile results.
Quote Reply