Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I wanted to give one of you a CycleOps Hammer just now, but I couldn't... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info, this will be my forever rim brake tri bike and so going for longevity and durability. Crossing my fingers for the raffle!
Quote Reply
Re: I wanted to give one of you a CycleOps Hammer just now, but I couldn't... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
hey. you guys. this is a great thread. but my goal here was simply to make sure that if you need a direct drive trainer, and you hope to win one, that you can't win one if you're not signed up to the circ drive.

that said, the response to this thread - which was to me unexpected, and not what i intended - has got me thinking. there are, as of this moment, north of 60 of you looking for a direct drive smart trainer, and you're looking at time that one might think is a buyer's market (end june instead of end november). so, yes, we'll raffle one off for those in the circ drive. however, maybe i can rustle up a special deal for those who don't win it.

Should I not be the lucky soul to win, I have a credit card with a $1500 max if we can get a decent deal ;)
Quote Reply
Re: I wanted to give one of you a CycleOps Hammer just now, but I couldn't... [Stephensjer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
geez I am certainly up for a new trainer that will do the Zwift thing... from reading the threads on here my Computrainer may be gonzo.... so I have my fingers crossed!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next