Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

China and Mexico, Have You Met My Friend, Steve Schmidt
Quote | Reply
Today I renounce my membership’: Longtime GOP strategist Steve Schmidt announces he’s leaving his party

http://www.msn.com/...r-AAyUg3y?ocid=ientp

The guy who brought us the abomination of a Presidential ticket of John McCain/Sarah Palin, and who has set his post-McCain/Palin career as a GOP strategist on MSNBC (the token "GOP strategist" who never has anything nice to say about the GOP) thinks his party affiliation means anything.

That's cute.
Quote Reply
Re: China and Mexico, Have You Met My Friend, Steve Schmidt [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awe. Someone is leaving your party so you do the predictable, you trash him. Was that the directive from your Tump handlers this morning?
Quote Reply
Re: China and Mexico, Have You Met My Friend, Steve Schmidt [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harbinger wrote:
Awe. Someone is leaving your party so you do the predictable, you trash him. Was that the directive from your Tump handlers this morning?

Just a few problems with your analysis:
  1. He's not in my party.
  2. Even if he was in my party, I think what I wrote shows pretty clearly I did care for him when he was in my party.
  3. I'm sure you were a big fan of his when we brought Sarah Palin on to the national scene.

No, I'm just pointing out another predictable Trump hit piece with the same objective of Russian bots...to change opinions with propaganda. And I know how you love that.

Of course, you're just not smart enough to see that and/or choose to ignore it.
Quote Reply
Re: China and Mexico, Have You Met My Friend, Steve Schmidt [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I always wonder about folks who have this apparently immutable love for Trump.
When the shit-hits-the-fan, which it inevitably will, are you going to go down with the SS Trump or suddenly realize that he wasn't a real Republican and try to pirouette out of this moral quagmire?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: China and Mexico, Have You Met My Friend, Steve Schmidt [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
I always wonder about folks who have this apparently immutable love for Trump.
When the shit-hits-the-fan, which it inevitably will, are you going to go down with the SS Trump or suddenly realize that he wasn't a real Republican and try to pirouette out of this moral quagmire?

Read post 16: https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6660814#p6660814
Quote Reply