Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I got a chuckle watching Cruz vs Kimmel
Quote | Reply
Cruz seems to be a good sport in response to Kimmel's cracks but Jesus Christ they both looked like they were going to drop at any point.

Quote Reply
Re: I got a chuckle watching Cruz vs Kimmel [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a chuckle reading about it. Watching was half a chuckle. But good on both of them.

I couldn't believe that Kimmel lost to an old man. Then I looked it up and was surprised to see that Cruz was a few years younger than Kimmel.

Glad I didn't bet as I would have put money on Kimmel.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: I got a chuckle watching Cruz vs Kimmel [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
also surprised Cruz is only 47.

Does he have the kind of money to just match Jimmy's 20K donations?
Quote Reply
Re: I got a chuckle watching Cruz vs Kimmel [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I always love when people think they are going to say something clever to a comedian to shut them up. Always ends up very badly for them.
Quote Reply
Re: I got a chuckle watching Cruz vs Kimmel [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
I always love when people think they are going to say something clever to a comedian to shut them up. Always ends up very badly for them.

Yes that is basic rule of public relations.

There is a tactic for turning the tables on comedians and media people but practically no one (other than the President) does it. You have to go low and draw the opponent into the mud.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: I got a chuckle watching Cruz vs Kimmel [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
M~ wrote:

Yes that is basic rule of public relations.

There is a tactic for turning the tables on comedians and media people but practically no one (other than the President) does it. You have to go low and draw the opponent into the mud.

I don't know if I'd want to go low with a comedian - some, if not most, of them are pretty dark and seem to go places that no one else will want to go.
Quote Reply