Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by coyote pelon
Re: Looking for Old man Knee Help [coyote pelon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty close to bone on bone myself but not quite there. I dont really enjoy the run or running anymore so I basically I dont.. Only during races and an occasional 5K. I dont do anything longer the Olympic distance anyhow.

I have a GameReady machine left over post knee surgery and I will get on that baby for atleast 45m-1hr after a tri or run. I do think it help keeps any knee swelling at bay. I stopped playing basketball and other sports that make me jump. I basically went back to being 95% cyclist.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Old man Knee Help [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm only 53 but 2 years ago I developed knee pain while running. 5 minutes was my max before pain set in. Turned out it was medial side arthritis and degeneration of posterior horn of medial meniscus. Nothing Dr could do. I went to a Regenexx Clinic in Pittsburgh and had Stem Cell Therapy done in Jan of 2018. I am currently running for 40 min on a treadmill with no pain. It doesn't feel as perfect as my other good knee but I will take it! If anyone has any questions let me know. I've done a lot of research.

Cheers
Quote Reply