Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Walmart Parking Lots: Suspected Carjacker Has Guns Pulled On Him By Owners In TWO Different Cars
Quote | Reply
Never a dull moment at the Walmart, is there? ;-)

Suspected Walmart robber tries to carjack two different cars, both drivers pull out guns

Christopher Hill's car wouldn't start after he robbed a Walmart liquor store. Acting quickly, Hill tried carjacking one car where the owner drew his firearm. Racing away from that car before he got lit up like a Christmas tree, Hill then tried to carjack another vehicle, where the owner also drew her firearm.

Bad day at Black Rock for ol' Mr. Hill, methinks.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Walmart Parking Lots: Suspected Carjacker Has Guns Pulled On Him By Owners In TWO Different Cars [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Walmart and liquor in the same sentence, kind of made me throw up in my mouth a little.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Walmart Parking Lots: Suspected Carjacker Has Guns Pulled On Him By Owners In TWO Different Cars [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Walmart and liquor in the same sentence, kind of made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Oh, they have a very large liquor selection at my local Walmart Supercenter. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Walmart Parking Lots: Suspected Carjacker Has Guns Pulled On Him By Owners In TWO Different Cars [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Florida. Of course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"police found Hill inside the bathroom of a Supercuts, where he surrendered"

His mugshot looks like he stopped to get his hair cut there before they caught him.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Walmart Parking Lots: Suspected Carjacker Has Guns Pulled On Him By Owners In TWO Different Cars [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
"police found Hill inside the bathroom of a Supercuts, where he surrendered"

His mugshot looks like he stopped to get his hair cut there before they caught him.

And I bet he was happy to surrender, too! He must have thought he was in the middle of a firefight over in Afghanistan or something. LOL!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Karma's a bitch ;-)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:

Suspected Walmart robber tries to carjack two different cars, both drivers pull out guns

Christopher Hill's car wouldn't start after he robbed a Walmart liquor store. Acting quickly, Hill tried carjacking one car where the owner drew his firearm. Racing away from that car before he got lit up like a Christmas tree, Hill then tried to carjack another vehicle, where the owner also drew her firearm.

I take exception sir, with your metaphor. That cannot stand.

One does not "light up" another with a firearm. Holes yes, illumination no. A reference to Swiss cheese would have been far more successful.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Walmart Parking Lots: Suspected Carjacker Has Guns Pulled On Him By Owners In TWO Different Cars [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

I take exception sir, with your metaphor. That cannot stand.

One does not "light up" another with a firearm. Holes yes, illumination no. A reference to Swiss cheese would have been far more successful.

Hahahahaha! Point taken! ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How did they come up with that bond figure? Wouldn't it make sense to say $100,000?

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Last edited by: japarker24: Jun 14, 18 6:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
as IQ's continue to drop, and access to guns goes up - - - this is where America is heading
Quote Reply
Re: Walmart Parking Lots: Suspected Carjacker Has Guns Pulled On Him By Owners In TWO Different Cars [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
How did they come up with that bond figure? Wouldn't it make sense to say $100,000?

It is a percentage based off round numbers.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Walmart Parking Lots: Suspected Carjacker Has Guns Pulled On Him By Owners In TWO Different Cars [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

Quote Reply
Re: Walmart Parking Lots: Suspected Carjacker Has Guns Pulled On Him By Owners In TWO Different Cars [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
Thanks!

I wonder if he'll be able to "bond out" (as they say around these parts ;-)? If he does, they'll need ol' Dog the Bounty Hunter to go after him. LOL!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
japarker24 wrote:
Thanks!

I wonder if he'll be able to "bond out" (as they say around these parts ;-)? If he does, they'll need ol' Dog the Bounty Hunter to go after him. LOL!

Fo sure!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MAGA!

Quote | Reply
He looks like Roy from The Office.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply