Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Beth Mckenzie - Double Standard 101 [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jaretj wrote:
Ellsworth53T wrote:

The same Caroline Gregory I had to blow snot rockets to stop her from drafting me in a local HIM.

Never raced with her, don't even know here. But I had to block her on twitter from her annoying twitter follow strategy.
Quote Reply
Re: Beth Mckenzie - Double Standard 101 [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
i have no skin in this argument, but i do have skin is on this forum. i just pulled some posts. if you want to accuse someone of something this forum disallows (without proof) you may feel free to shed your anonymity and do it on your facebook account. which doesn't typically happen, for understandable reasons. it would be wrong to assume you get a free pass to write whatever you want here.

So the McKenzies have gotten to you too [/pink]
Quote Reply
Re: Beth Mckenzie - Double Standard 101 [Andres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andres wrote:
Slowman wrote:
i have no skin in this argument, but i do have skin is on this forum. i just pulled some posts. if you want to accuse someone of something this forum disallows (without proof) you may feel free to shed your anonymity and do it on your facebook account. which doesn't typically happen, for understandable reasons. it would be wrong to assume you get a free pass to write whatever you want here.

So the McKenzies have gotten to you too [/pink]

yeah. right.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next