Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Place to stay in KONa
Quote | Reply
We will be in Kona for the IM World Championship this October for the first time. Does anyone have any tips on available lodging, I.e condos etc. and good locations? Thank you!!
Quote Reply
Re: Place to stay in KONa [marelor22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there is lots on airbnb. likely the hotels are filled up.

if you don't mind moving, stay a few nights within walking distance of the race then get out of there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We found a 2 bed/2 bath condo on vrbo. It's a mile from the pier, and the price was pretty steep, but it's a once in a lifetime thing, so we booked it. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
marelor22 wrote:
We will be in Kona for the IM World Championship this October for the first time. Does anyone have any tips on available lodging, I.e condos etc. and good locations? Thank you!!

I got lucky with some last minute stuff in 2010 and stayed at Kona seaside. Not much but you can't beat the location.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At this point I might consider staying up in Waikaloa. The vog is nasty in Kona.
Hopefully it will be better by October.
For Hawaii 70.3 2 week’s ago, we were only in Kona upon arrival and departure.
Logistics are more difficult though being up the road

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply