Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Many Bay Area California Residents Want to Leave (Almost Half of Them) [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look I get it. Better schools, beaches, whales, blue bottle, culture, art, and iconic architecture isn't for everyone.

Blue Bottle sold out, better schools is arguable (unless you are dropping serious cash on private school), but the rest is on point.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Many Bay Area California Residents Want to Leave (Almost Half of Them) [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
The Mt. Diablo area is quite a bit different than San Fran or SV, granted. I have a relatives that live on a golf course there. I think its Diablo C.C.

Those guys hate us! Some lawyer who lives there has filed a suit to keep bikes out of there. (It's a private community but cyclists have been riding through there as long as I’ve been here (21 years) and before. )

Kevin

http://kevinmetcalfe.dreamhosters.com
My Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Many Bay Area California Residents Want to Leave (Almost Half of Them) [nslckevin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nslckevin wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:

The Mt. Diablo area is quite a bit different than San Fran or SV, granted. I have a relatives that live on a golf course there. I think its Diablo C.C.

Those guys hate us! Some lawyer who lives there has filed a suit to keep bikes out of there. (It's a private community but cyclists have been riding through there as long as I’ve been here (21 years) and before. )

Not my relative, thankfully, he's not a lawyer. Diablo is a great climb, I think on par with some of the iconic So. Cal. climbs like Gibraltar.
Quote Reply
Re: Many Bay Area California Residents Want to Leave (Almost Half of Them) [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Similar thing happening? The article states that more people moved in than out. So what do you mean?

But can I level with you. There are a variety of reasons people may or may not move. And politics and taxes is one of them. But so is accessing equity. BK and I have gone back and forth on this before. Personally I think he is just mad he left. But it is allow good fun.
Quote Reply

Prev Next