Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Flo conversion from quick release to thru axle
Quote | Reply
Has anyone done this? I have new Flo rear wheel. Disc brake. Suppose to be convertible from a quick release skewer to a standard thru axle. The non-drive side hub end cap popped right off. But the drive side won't budge. The end of the drive side hub cap looks to take a 5mm allen but it just spins doesn't seem to do much. I looked at this video as well on Flo's site but it is outdated for these wheels as the thru axle does not take a 10mm allen. I also contacted Flo but no response yet. Any help appreciated - thanks

http://flocycling.blogspot.com/2015/07/flo-cycling-replacement-series-part-one.html
Quote Reply
Re: Flo conversion from quick release to thru axle [MHT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nevermind - Chris just called me directly. That's pretty good service
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What did you find out was the secret? I am dealing with the same issue now in converting mine over from the qr adapters to the thru axle adapters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
20 minutes after a slow twitch post and someone from the company calls. Not bad.
Actually pretty awesome service
Quote Reply
Re: Flo conversion from quick release to thru axle [ctsimms] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ctsimms wrote:
What did you find out was the secret? I am dealing with the same issue now in converting mine over from the qr adapters to the thru axle adapters.

Hey, it's easier to explain vs. trying to type it out. If you want, give me a call 702-529-4744. Or you can send us a message on our contact form and I can give you a call.

Take care,

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply