Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hello everyone
Quote | Reply
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer on an online store that sells cat supplies. My hobbies are biking, hiking,swimming, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books. I do hope to get along with everyone.
Last edited by: Deewelch: Jun 8, 18 5:42
Quote Reply
Re: Hello everyone [Deewelch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL. Have you been reading other post's?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Question: how can a bot have hobbies ?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do hope to get along with everyone.

"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome. This is generally a pretty friendly and helpful place. If you have a question, just ask and someone will respond with something that's helpful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Deewelch wrote:
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer on an online store that sells cat supplies. My hobbies are biking, hiking,swimming, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books. I do hope to get along with everyone.

Can you help me get my cat to be set up like this...

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Last edited by: Smil'n Hawaiian: Jun 8, 18 10:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Deewelch and All,

When you die .... and come back as a cat ..... this is where you want to go.

The Cat House Hotel

"Dogs have masters, Cats...have STAFF!"

I do not know if it is mentioned but they have a looped TV show of rats and gerbils that the cats watch and enjoy immensely.

Like triathletes the cats diets are properly supervised:

There is much debate in the animal care industry about the benefits and/or dangers of a raw food diet. In keeping with the recommendations of U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), and the American College of Veterinary Nutritionists (ACVN), we do not recommend and will not serve raw foods to our own cats or to boarding cats. Click here for more information.

http://cathousehotel.com/peek.htm

When you visit ... directly across the street is a great ice cream store.

These cats are pampered and are most likely not properly trained for cat triathlon even though they have the tree limbs to climb on.

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply