Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sessions
Quote | Reply
Which dumarse picked this guy.....pardon me?
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have point or is this one of those like one of those right wing threads Dan pointed out that gets deleted?
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think this is a strawman worthy to delete. Believe OP wishes to generate a discussion on what a fine judge of character the President has demonstrated himself to be. One could say his cabinet selections have been without equal. Leaving one to infer either superior or inferior to others.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dont think tyrod is up for any kind of discussion other than to start a flame war.. maybe not a strawman thread but definitely a thread to generate reactions and not any kind of discussion. Anyway,, I've said my piece I'm out and not participating in it any longer. ;o)
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don’t we already have a Sessions thread with a few pages of posts?

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a total drive-by, lazy thread. Regardless of any political content the original post in the thread doesn't provide a link, an opinion, any substance.

THESE are the threads that should be dumped. You want a discussion about Sessions, or Trump as it relates to Sessions? Maybe start with an article, some news, an opinion of your own.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
This is a total drive-by, lazy thread. Regardless of any political content the original post in the thread doesn't provide a link, an opinion, any substance.

THESE are the threads that should be dumped. You want a discussion about Sessions, or Trump as it relates to Sessions? Maybe start with an article, some news, an opinion of your own.

Lazy posting, bringing both sides of the aisle together.

The OP is just trying to unify us by giving us a common enemy.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Point taken. Still trying to figure out the cast of characters here in the LR. Thought maybe OP could opine with some depth in response.

Your second paragraph suggestion, I assume it to be the accepted protocol here?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
Point taken. Still trying to figure out the cast of characters here in the LR. Thought maybe OP could opine with some depth in response.

Your second paragraph suggestion, I assume it to be the accepted protocol here?

the moderator (me) typically takes a dim view of the drive-by. i'm no big fan of sessions, personally. but if i was going to criticize him i'd:

1. make my case;
2. be prepared to defend my case;
3. be prepared to learn;
4. be willing to amend my view if appropriate.

note that a blanket unadorned drive-by on sessions might come from either side, but my view would be the same regardless.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
roger out. thanks
Quote Reply