Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sufferfest, etc. [STJ_2028] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m doing simple interval repeats in ERG mode using the Wahoo Fitness App. I find that it’s much easier to understand, focus, progress and adjust training this way.

Interval Design Studio
YouTube | SoundCloud
Quote Reply
Re: Sufferfest, etc. [Matelot Pat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Matelot Pat wrote:
heyMartin wrote:
I have all 3 and find myself using Sufferfest the most, then Zwift, then TR. Not sure why TR get so much love because I can't watch netflix or whatever and do the work required in the prescribed matter. Will be checking out FulGaz and Rouvy (which i think is pc only or iPad/phone which is too small)
maybe Sufferfest will be on AppleTV as Zwift and FulGaz are now

I've tried all three and it's clear that a coder is part of the management team for Trainerroad. A more polished product and wider range of options for use (I'm primarily an android user). Sufferfest is great too but while I am an android (and only sometimes PC) user will be sticking with Trainerroad. Connecting my power meter or flux to Trainerroad is quick and reliable too.

I think trainerroad is pretty intuitive. far too intuitive for a "coder". I think PerfPro is more indicative of a "coder" influenced app. I use PerfPro on occasion and I do like it but it's not intuitive at all. It has almost every feature under the sun and it takes getting used to.
Quote Reply
Re: Sufferfest, etc. [mickison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I probably should have used the term programmer instead of a colloquialism.
Quote Reply
Re: Sufferfest, etc. [Matelot Pat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Matelot Pat wrote:
I probably should have used the term programmer instead of a colloquialism.

I know what you mean. Designing a UI to be intuitive is far more difficult than many people realize. As a software developer with non-technical bosses I basically get told to add ALL the features everywhere and have to argue constantly how much confusion it’s going to cause
Quote Reply

Prev Next