Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kim Kardashian offers Trump sex in exchange for pardon of Alice Johnson [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
Congrats, you may be the first person to have invoked "but but but Nixon!" :)

But probably not....

Presidents have enormous egos. They like to be around celebrities, it makes them feel famous. Celebrities like to feel important. Hard to get wound up about Sammy, Jay Z, Kid Rock, Marilyn (ok, bad example) ... in the White House.

Well I can think of one of them that meets the profile.
Quote Reply
Re: Kim Kardashian offers Trump sex in exchange for pardon of Alice Johnson [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
Well, not exactly, but she was quoted as saying: “I think that she really deserves a second chance at life,” Kardashian West told Mic. “I’ll do whatever it takes to get her out.”

It does sound like Alice should be let out.

Full story here.

Well, evidently so did the President.
Quote Reply
Re: Kim Kardashian offers Trump sex in exchange for pardon of Alice Johnson [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HandHeartCrown wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
Well, not exactly, but she was quoted as saying: “I think that she really deserves a second chance at life,” Kardashian West told Mic. “I’ll do whatever it takes to get her out.”

It does sound like Alice should be let out.

Full story here.

Well, evidently so did the President.

Trump did a good thing.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply

Prev Next